Sunday, March 11, 2007

Writing :) Sarah's

Oh My God, Oh My God, Oh My God!
I can feel it in my throat, I’m going to be sick.

How revolting. I don’t even remember it happening. Well I do, it came back to me in parts. Moaning, slobbery kisses, clumsy, fumbling about over each other. His hands were clammy. I could still feel them grazing my sweaty, dirty skin. My heart r a c e d in disgust. Waking up I had a horrible pain through my body. I could hear his groans tracing over my skin, through my ears, It made me sick.
I was surprisingly comfortable. The bed beneath me held my weight. My body felt heavy. He was snoring. His face crushed against the pillow. He was rather unattractive. I rubbed my eyes and fell out of my warmth onto the hard floor. I didn’t want to wake him. I didn’t even want to look at him again. I fought the want to be sick. I fought it. The more I fought it the

h a r d e r ..

it got. I got up onto my feet pulled on any clothes I could see and slowly without caution, fumbled out the door into the harsh cold. The light blinded me. I had no idea of time. That’s it. That’s everything I remember about the night before. Walking home was a blur. A surreal blur. I tried not to think about what I had done.


I can still feel him. I can feel his dirt on me. It stuck to my legs.
I can’t fight it anymore.
I’m sick. Right there in the street. :(

So here I am, sitting in this clinic. Waiting on someone to tell me “To come through” and kill what I made. But it was just a mistake. I didn’t mean it. I was drunk.

What should I do?

What should I do?

What should I do?

The word rolled about in my mouth. It stuck to my tongue. It was written all over my face.
PREGNANT!

** Picture Goes Here**




People Knew.

I’m sitting here. With three other people in the room. All “mothers-to-be”. Sitting rubbing there stomachs with glee. It made me weirdly jealous. I didn’t even want this mistake but I was jealous of women that had what I could have.
I could hear them shouting at me in their heads…

“Stupid Whore! What was she thinking?”

I got in the taxi with him. He pulled down my dress and kissed my skin. It gave me such a thrill. I wanted more. Maybe some coffee? His hands traced my legs. I could taste the vodka of his lips. They stung mines. We fell into his house and onto the floor. We did it right there. I can’t even remember how we got into bed.
I’ve had better.

My stomach goes dizzy.
I start to shake.
My name is called out. (I’m next)

I freeze up. I can hear the nurses heels clicking along the corridor. I don’t want this. I can’t do this. I’m not a murderer. I can kill another living thing. I look around for an escape. I see two sliding doors opening as someone walks in.

I get up.
I’m walking out the doors.
I can feel the wind lift my hair of my neck.
I feel relief.


I’ll be fine. It will be fine.

1 comment:

Higher Class 2007/2008 said...

this is really good. just make sure it is 650 words