Friday, March 02, 2007

The countdown begins...

It may interest you guys to know that the exam is only 35 lessons away. I don't know about you but I find that very very frightening!!!

We have a lot of work still to do, folks, so let's get really focused now.

Just remember all the hours I have given to you in marking, preparation, revision, setting this blog up, drop in sessions, checking emails, going over prelims, informal chats....

Now it is time to show me just how much you appreciate it by really putting in the hours your self with revision at home and paying attention in class. I have invested too much of myself in you guys this year for you not to.

Don't let me or yourselves down.

2 comments:

Higher Class 2007/2008 said...

Hi Miss
Here's the websites you might be interested in
1. www.chocolatebuttons.co.uk for the retro sweets
2. www.newspapersremembered.co.uk for the paper
Hope that helps Katie

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss.
I can't log on to make a post, the blogger things gone all... wierd...
But I wanted to ask- In my essay about 'Nights at the Circus', you told me to mention what Fevvers' gilt sword symbolizes... What does it symbolize? I've never been good at symbolism, heh.

And I guess I'll need to work out how to log in...


Kirsty