Wednesday, February 07, 2007

MIISSSS....

Yehs. It is Me.
I HAVE HAD A BRAINWAVE.
*none of the following applies if u have already dun the mag lol*

SINCE I HAVE BEEN STUDYING.
And then we have the holiday...
There is no way this mag will b ready...
But i have alot of reeli good stuff from people to put in it..
So how about we just jiggle it a little..
And make it the not so much valentines day issue....
But more like... A february issue with the left overs from valentines day it in??
LOL!
??????
Well i think it is a good idea lmfao.

but yeh.

1 comment:

Higher Class 2007/2008 said...

That seems fine to me Jordan Leigh. What with the prelim marking, folio admin and trying to move house I have no time to organise any of the mag stuff anyway. I have a couple of things from some others to include too.