Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I need your help!!

It has become apparent that you guys are using the blog a lot and taking a varying amount of advice and use from it. I am currently looking at setting up a website for the whole department, for all year groups and parents to use. I am turning to you guys for some advice here. If you were going to use a website, not just this class blog, what would you like to see on there?

Try to think about you experiences of the English department since S1 and think about what information you would have found useful on there. I'd also love to hear from any of you who would have an interest in helping me set this up. Perhaps you have an interest in ICT and could give me a hand. I am not always the best with technology, as I am sure you are aware, and would appreciate learning something from you for once, rather than the other way around!!! I am sure that some of you owe me by now!

Let me know you thoughts.

4 comments:

Higher Class 2007/2008 said...

"setting up a webite"

and you call yourself an english teacher.....

Higher Class 2007/2008 said...

Yeah, ok. We all make typing errors!

You will see it has been corrected now!

Higher Class 2007/2008 said...

Pretty much make it like this blog.
With Deadlines, questions, notes stuff like that.
Was a big help to me :).

Higher Class 2007/2008 said...

moan the burgh